APS can connect you with an experienced, clinical psychologist expert witness free of charge.
Our psychologists are adept at producing, concise, high-quality expert witness reports.
Furthermore, we can promise that we will communicate clearly and in a timely manner while being approachable, personable, and always professional. We rely on repeat business so you can be assured that we will be attentive and helpful.
We believe it is of utmost importance that solicitors have access to clear, considered and fully independent medico-legal reports from high quality, fully trained expert Psychologists. Our corporate partnership with the Expert Witness Institute (EWI) confirms the importance that we as a company place on quality assurance and a commitment to best practice.
We provide clinical psychology expert witness services for adult and child cases including
- Personal injury
- Medical negligence
- Employment injury and occupational stress
- Employment tribunals
- Criminal injuries compensation
We also offer other assessment including
- Cognitive/intellectual functioning including skills of daily living
- Parenting assessments
- Fitness to plead
- Capacity assessments
- Autism Spectrum Conditions
We have affiliate clinical psychologists working in the following areas
- North West – Merseyside, Manchester, and Lancashire
- Yorkshire and The Humber – Hull, East Riding and the rest of Yorkshire
- East of England – East Anglia
- South West – Exeter and the rest of Devon and Cornwall
- South East – Portsmouth, Reading, Richmond, and Sussex
We also undertake video assessments and can cover any areas not listed above.